Join us one Saturday a month for our FREE story and craft time! All ages welcome! Each month we will have a story time followed by a themed craft. Crafts for preschool, elementary school age and babies! Each child will get a take home goody bag.
Dates and themes below.
Each story time will be held from 10:00am-11:00am.
Please RSVP by emailing or calling the office to secure your spot!
- September 21st: Zoo animals
- October 19th: Fall / Halloween Fun
- November 23rd: Thanksgiving
- December 14th: Winter & Christmas
- We meet at 6:00 pm the first Wednesday of the month.
Adult Bible Study
The Adult Bible Study will start a long, in-depth study of the Bible. A workbook will be out on the table outside the office. It includes in-depth questions and readings for each day. There’s also a format and questions for our time together. There are also items marked if your only have time to read one passage and a few questions. Below you’ll find our Adult Bible Study schedule:
- Week 1 Wednesday, Sept 18th
- We’ll look at the CREATION story in Genesis 1-2.
- We’ll learn that disciples belong to God, and that God has claim on them.
- Week 2 Wednesday, Sept 25th
- We’ll look at events of Genesis 3 in which SIN enters the world.
- We’ll learn that disciples acknowledge their rebellion, accept responsibility for their sin, and repent